Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Authors of accepted papers are invited to register, make payment, attend and present their research paper at one of the conference sessions. Papers which are not presented will not be included in the Book of Abstracts or Book of Proceedings.
- The official language of the conference is English and all papers and presentations should be in English.
- Payment is required for each individual author in multi authors' proceedings if each of the authors wishes to attend the conference and receive attendance certificate. Authors of the submitted abstracts for presentation must also make separate registration for the conference by filling in the Registration Form. Only the author who attends the conference, presents the paper and wishes to receive the Attendance Certificate needs to pay for the registration fee. If all authors wish to attend the conference and receive attendance certificate each of them should make separate registration and separately pay for the registration fee.
- In order to make payments through the Online Payment System, an Acceptance Letter should be obtained first from the Organisation Committee.
- Completing the payment process for the registration does not guarantee that applicants will receive an Acceptance or Invitation Letter upon payment. Acceptance Letter will only be provided upon the approval of their abstracts.
- If the participation fee is not paid during the stipulated period of time:
- the abstracts and the full text will not be included the conference program; and
- the participant will not be granted access to the virtual conference.
Refund/ Cancellation Policy
- Request forms for Refund/Cancellation will be made available within 30 days before the FIRST day of the conference. The fee will be refunded within 15 working days from the FIRST day of the conference after a 20% cut-off. Refund requests will not be entertained when there is less than 30 days left before the FIRST day of the conference.
- Cancellations will be accepted via fax or e-mail, and must be received during the stated cancellation deadline. All refund requests must be made by the attendee or credit card holder. Refund requests must include the name of the attendee and/or transaction number. Refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used for payment. The above policies apply to all registered participants.
- The Conference Organization Committee (COC) reserves the right to cancel the event due to low enrolment or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable.
- If COC cancels the event due to low enrolment or other stated circumstances or should circumstances arise resulting in the postponement of the event, COC has the right to transfer registrations to the same event at a new, future date. The paid services shall be transferred to those new dates free of charge or registrants will be offered a refund after a 20% deduction.
- COC cannot be held responsible for changes and cancellations beyond its control (e.g. major situations) such as war, strike, riot, crime, state of emergency, hurricane, flood, earthquake, volcanic eruption, etc.