Call For Paper
Authors are invited to submit complete, original and unpublished research papers to the Inspirational Scholar Symposium (ISS) 2021 which may address the ideas and best practices in teaching and learning.
“Strengtening Teaching and Learning Beyond the New Norm”
- Transformative Teaching
- Alternative Assessment
- Curriculum Development
- Service Learning
- Technology Enhanced Learning
- Participants need to submit their abstract/full paper for evaluation before they are allowed to present their paper at ISS 2021.
- Please prepare your abstract and full paper using the template given (CLICK HERE).
- The full paper must be submitted in English.
- The full paper must be original, has not been presented or submitted to any other conferences, and has not been published in any journal, or under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- The full paper must be submitted in MS Word THROUGH OUR SYSTEM .
- In order for the abstract and authors’ names for each paper to be included in the programme and abstract books, at least one author for each accepted paper must register and pay the fees for the conference by 14 October 2021. By submitting a paper to present at ISS 2021, you explicitly agree that you will definitely have a fund and shall register for the conference.