Call For Paper
Authors are invited to submit complete, original and unpublished research papers to the 2nd National Conference on SULAM (Service Learning Malaysia – University for Society) and the 8th Inspirational Scholar Symposium (JC 2023: 2nd SULAM & 8th ISS) which may address the ideas and best practices in teaching and learning.
“SULAM FOR FUTURE SUSTAINABILITY”
1. SULAM Pedagogy & Innovation
2. SULAM impact on Learners and Community
3. SULAM Partnership
4. SULAM Research
5. SULAM & CARE (EXCEL) Good Practice
1. Curriculum Development
2. Transformative Teaching
3. Learning Advancement
4. Technology Enhanced Learning
5. Assessment and Alternative Assessment
CALL FOR ABSTRACT AND PAPER SUBMISSION
Full paper submission for review by 10 September 2023
DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION AND FEE PAYMENT
- SULAM Poster Competition: 1 October 2023
Conference: 15 October 2023
- All abstracts/full papers will undergo a review process before they are deemed appropriate to be presented at ISS 2022.
- Please prepare your abstract and full paper using the template given (CLICK HERE).
- The full paper must be submitted in English.
- The full paper must be original, has not been presented or submitted to any other conferences, and has not been published in any journal, or under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- The full paper must be submitted in MS Word THROUGH EasyChair system. Please refer to the instruction in SUBMISSION THROUGH EASYCHAIR below.
- In order for the abstracts and authors’ names to be included in the programme and Book of Abstracts, at least one author for each accepted paper must register and pay the full conference fee by 25 August 2022. By submitting your paper for presentation at ISS 2022, you explicitly agree that you will definitely have the fund and will register for the conference.
Submission through EasyChair System
- Sign up for an EasyChair account at the EasyChair website: https://easychair.org/account/signup. If you have used EasyChair before, skip this step and proceed to step 2.
- Click on the following link: [click here] and login using your EasyChair account username and password.
- Click on the “New Submission” link in the top-left corner of the menu.
- Fill in the names, affiliations, postal and email addresses of all co-authors and indicate the presenting and corresponding authors. All these fields are mandatory.
- Enter the title and abstract in the provided text areas. Note that only plain (ASCII) text is accepted in these fields.
- Provide at least 3 (and up to 5) keywords that describe your paper. Please enter one keyword per line. If more than 5 keywords are entered, the Program Committee may arbitrarily select those to be included in the final form of your abstract.
- Upload your paper. The paper must be in MS Word.
- Click ‘Submit’.