CALL FOR PAPERS
Authors are invited to submit complete, original and unpublished research papers to the Inspirational Scholar Symposium (ISS) 2020 which may address the ideas and best practices in teaching and learning.
“Embracing Change, Leading Innovation and Creativity”
- Alternative Assessment
- Curriculum Development
- Service Learning
- Technology Enhanced Learning
- Participants need to submit their abstract/ full papers for evaluation before they are allowed to present their papers at ISS 2020.
- Please prepare your abstract and full paper using the following template (link to template)
- The full paper must be submitted in English.
- The full paper must be original, have not been presented or submitted to any other conferences, and have not been published in any journal, or under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- The full paper must be submitted in MS Word through EasyChair System. Please refer to the instruction in SUBMISSION THROUGH EASYCHAIR below.
- In order for the abstract and authors’ names for each paper to be included in the programme and abstract books, at least one author for each accepted paper must register and pay the fees for the conference by 15 October 2020. By submitting a paper to present at ISS 2020, you explicitly agree that you will definitely have a fund and shall register for the conference.
Submission through EasyChair System
- Sign up for an EasyChair account at the EasyChair website: https://easychair.org/account/signup if you have used EasyChair before, skip this step and proceed to step 2.
- Please click the following link: https://easychair.org/my/conference?conf=iss20200# and login using your EasyChair account username and password.
- Click on the “New Submission” link in the top-left corner of the menu.
- Fill in the names, affiliations, postal and email addresses of all co-authors and indicate the presenting and corresponding authors. All these fields are mandatory.
- Enter the title and abstract in the provided text areas. Note that only plain (ASCII) text is accepted in these fields.
- Provide at least 3 (and up to 5) keywords that describe your paper. Please enter one keyword per line. If more than 5 keywords are entered, the Program Committee may arbitrarily select those to be included in the final form of your abstract.
- Upload your paper. The paper must be in MS Word.
- Click ‘Submit’
Full papers will be submitted to the Scientific Committee for their approval. On the basis of the recommendations provided by the peer reviewers, all accepted papers will be published in Scopus Indexed Journal/ Refereed Journal (subject to fulfil journal requirements) or Refereed Journal or Web of Science (WOS) Conference Proceeding.